Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's all about us?!?!

So, this is basically all we do. We see and interesting sight and we invade it, we attack it. It is almost like hungry lions--we even "compete" with each other over the best shot. For example, on the picture on the right I was shooting the Neue Wache when Andrew decided it would be a fantastic idea to run up to the monument and invade the shooting site. So, he did not only invade my picture, but Jennifer's picture, too. 

At the moment my reaction was "doesn't he notice that we ALL are shooting this picture?" Then he proceeds to pose himself right in front of the camera and Jennifer looked at me with a facial expression that read "WTF?" 


At the sight of this I couldn't help but laugh and I decided to capture the action, instead of the monument alone.


In the next photo we can see the action taking place a little more aggressively.--It's a mass invasion where tourists can't even take a descent shot of the Neue Wache alone because we are just that special!



No comments: